Previously, syndication in New York was offered by listing system vendors, which collectively operated hundreds of individual data feeds serving various syndication outlets. Additionally, some individual firms managed their data feeds and sent the listing information directly to the websites and portals. This posed logistical issues for brokerages and portals and, ultimately resulted in a subpar consumer experience because of stale or incorrect listing information.
Articles in this section
- Is there training I can get from Listhub?
- How do I setup and administer my Listhub account ?
- What is listing syndication?
- How will owners and the public learn of REBNY's syndication service?
- If an agent has one particular listing that should not be syndicated, is that possible?
- Is there a new method for sending my listings to be a part of this service?
- How much does syndication cost?
- How do I sign up to participate in RLS syndication?
- What’s new with RLS syndication?
- Is REBNY creating a public-facing portal to RLS listings?