Syndication offers brokers the opportunity to automatically share their listing data far and wide. With very little effort, listing information is pushed to a vast and powerful network of websites visited by thousands of people every day. This network of websites dramatically increases the exposure of listings, which means more leads and therefore more opportunities to get buyer and seller together and complete the transaction.
Articles in this section
- Is there training I can get from Listhub?
- How do I setup and administer my Listhub account ?
- What is listing syndication?
- How will owners and the public learn of REBNY's syndication service?
- If an agent has one particular listing that should not be syndicated, is that possible?
- Is there a new method for sending my listings to be a part of this service?
- How much does syndication cost?
- How do I sign up to participate in RLS syndication?
- What’s new with RLS syndication?
- Is REBNY creating a public-facing portal to RLS listings?