IDX is a voluntary and “reciprocal” process which permits participating firms and agents to display listings from other participating firms and their agents. IDX makes it easier for the public to access large numbers of listings on the websites of participating firms.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the IDX feed to send listings to other websites and portals?
- My seller does not want their listings advertised on other websites. Can I make this listing not appear in IDX?
- How can I have IDX integrated into my website?
- How can I get my listing to be part of IDX feeds?
- What are the rules of IDX?
- What is IDX?
- Can I put IDX on more than one of my websites?
- I have my own technology staff that will create an in-house IDX search engine on our website. How can I get an IDX Feed for my website?
- If I choose an IDX Provider other than my current listing vendor does that mean my IDX vendor will also become my listing vendor?
- If my firm has opted out can I still have IDX on my website?