Yes. Your listing system should have an IDX opt out as part of their listing input. By marking no your exclusive will not be part of any IDX feed. A listing opt form should also be completed and signed by the seller. You can fill out the IDX opt out form electronically here.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the IDX feed to send listings to other websites and portals?
- My seller does not want their listings advertised on other websites. Can I make this listing not appear in IDX?
- How can I have IDX integrated into my website?
- How can I get my listing to be part of IDX feeds?
- What are the rules of IDX?
- What is IDX?
- Can I put IDX on more than one of my websites?
- I have my own technology staff that will create an in-house IDX search engine on our website. How can I get an IDX Feed for my website?
- If I choose an IDX Provider other than my current listing vendor does that mean my IDX vendor will also become my listing vendor?
- If my firm has opted out can I still have IDX on my website?