REBNY has promulgated rules which provide the framework for the REBNY Listing Service (RLS). The RLS allows for the sharing of exclusive listings among all REBNY firms who are members of the Residential Brokerage Division. The rules mandate that within 24 hours of being engaged as an Exclusive Broker, every RLS participant must initiate an offer of co- brokerage for all exclusive sale or rental listings to every other participant of the RLS that has expressed, in writing, an interest in receiving such listings, unless directed not to do so by the seller. Non-member brokerage firms may also participate in the RLS.
Articles in this section
- What is the Listing Management Tool and how do I use it?
- I want to change listing technology provider for my firm. What are the necessary steps?
- How do I send and receive exclusive listings?
- Are exclusive listings posted on the REBNY web site?
- What is the REBNY Listing Service (RLS)?
- Does REBNY have a public-facing website for RLS listings?
- I changed firms. How do I ensure my listings are associated with my new firm?
- How long does it take for my listing to reach other firms?
- I have a sales/leasing office….how do I enter my listings to the RLS?
- Legal Line Information