No. This site contains only contact information for REBNY firms that must participate in mandatory co-brokerage. Participating firms send their exclusive listing via electronic transfer to each other.
Articles in this section
- I want to change listing technology provider -vendor- for my firm. What are the necessary steps?
- How do I send and receive exclusive listings?
- Are exclusive listings posted on the REBNY web site?
- What is the REBNY Listing Service (RLS)?
- Does REBNY have a public-facing website for RLS listings?
- I changed firms. How do I ensure my listings are associated with my new firm?
- How long does it take for my listing to reach other firms?
- Legal Line Information
- Where can I find contact information for REBNY Departments?
- May a buyer prevent the seller’s real estate agent from viewing the board package?