No. This site contains only contact information for REBNY firms that must participate in mandatory co-brokerage. Participating firms send their exclusive listing via electronic transfer to each other.
Articles in this section
- What is the Listing Management Tool and how do I use it?
- I want to change listing technology provider for my firm. What are the necessary steps?
- How do I send and receive exclusive listings?
- Are exclusive listings posted on the REBNY web site?
- What is the REBNY Listing Service (RLS)?
- Does REBNY have a public-facing website for RLS listings?
- I changed firms. How do I ensure my listings are associated with my new firm?
- How long does it take for my listing to reach other firms?
- I have a Leasing Office….how do I enter my listings to the RLS?
- Legal Line Information