No, IDX gives brokers approval to display each others’ listings on their respective websites. On the other hand, Listing Syndication sends listings to 3rd Party sites (e.g. Homes.com) selected by the office broker.
Articles in this section
- Is there training I can get from Listhub?
- How do I setup and administer my Listhub account ?
- What is listing syndication?
- How will owners and the public learn of REBNY's syndication service?
- If an agent has one particular listing that should not be syndicated, is that possible?
- Is there a new method for sending my listings to be a part of this service?
- How much does syndication cost?
- How do I sign up to participate in RLS syndication?
- What’s new with RLS syndication?
- Is REBNY creating a public-facing portal to RLS listings?