No, you’re free to syndicate through whatever channels are available. However, one major benefit of syndicating through a single, centralized source is that data quality and consistency can be better managed and enforced across all websites.
Articles in this section
- Is there training I can get from Listhub?
- How do I setup and administer my Listhub account ?
- What is listing syndication?
- How will owners and the public learn of REBNY's syndication service?
- If an agent has one particular listing that should not be syndicated, is that possible?
- Is there a new method for sending my listings to be a part of this service?
- How much does syndication cost?
- How do I sign up to participate in RLS syndication?
- What’s new with RLS syndication?
- Is REBNY creating a public-facing portal to RLS listings?