Yes. In addition to the RLS Universal Co-Brokerage Agreement/Rules and Regulations (the “Co-Brokerage Agreement”), the VOW will have to execute a VOW Agreement with REBNY setting forth the applicable terms and conditions for operating the VOW. A firm will need to sign the VOW Agreement and pay the two hundred and fifty dollar ($250.00) Compliance and Administration Fee before it can operate a VOW in the RLS.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a VOW and a traditional broker website?
- What is a Virtual Office Website?
- Will the exclusive listings displayed on the VOW site indicate the name of the listing firm?
- What if an agent or broker thinks that a VOW is displaying wrong or false information about their property?
- How can an agent or broker make sure that the VOW is accurately displaying my firm’s exclusive listings?
- Can an agent or broker elect to not have an exclusive listing displayed over the Internet?
- What if a seller does not want their property displayed on the Internet, including VOW sites?
- Are agents allowed to have their own VOW separate from their brokers?
- What is an AVP?
- Will the VOW need to execute a separate agreement with REBNY in order to operate?