The Principal/Office Manager for a firm can be provided a password from REBNY to access the VOW and to look at how that firm’s exclusive listings are displayed on the VOW. The Principal/Office Manager should contact Ossie Shemtov to obtain a password.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a VOW and a traditional broker website?
- What is a Virtual Office Website?
- Will the exclusive listings displayed on the VOW site indicate the name of the listing firm?
- What if an agent or broker thinks that a VOW is displaying wrong or false information about their property?
- How can an agent or broker make sure that the VOW is accurately displaying my firm’s exclusive listings?
- Can an agent or broker elect to not have an exclusive listing displayed over the Internet?
- What if a seller does not want their property displayed on the Internet, including VOW sites?
- Are agents allowed to have their own VOW separate from their brokers?
- What is an AVP?
- Will the VOW need to execute a separate agreement with REBNY in order to operate?