All member firms in REBNY’s Residential Brokerage Division are required to co-broke and participate in the REBNY Listing Service.
Articles in this section
- What are the Top 10 Changes to the UCBA for 2019?
- How is Fair Housing being checked by the RLS?
- Can I enter my personal information in the description of a listing?
- May a buyer prevent the seller’s real estate agent from viewing the board package?
- Who makes up the fact-finding committee?
- Is there a rule regarding the location of "personal information" in the listing submitted to the RLS and the advertisement which appears on third party websites?
- Do I have to report the Contract Sale Price after the closing on a sale?
- Do I have to report to the RLS when a transaction was closed?
- What is the Obligation to Distribute and Timing for Distribution of Exclusive Listings?
- Who has to Co-Broke?