Yes, as per the RLS’ Universal Co-Brokerage Agreement. The exclusive agent must provide the Contract Sale Price for dissemination over the RLS within twenty-four (24) hours of the closing. The failure to transmit the Contract Sale Price within twenty-four hours of the closing is a violation of the RLS’ Universal Co-Brokerage Agreement.
Articles in this section
- I want to change listing technology provider -vendor- for my firm. What are the necessary steps?
- How do I send and receive exclusive listings?
- Are exclusive listings posted on the REBNY web site?
- What is the REBNY Listing Service (RLS)?
- Does REBNY have a public-facing website for RLS listings?
- I changed firms. How do I ensure my listings are associated with my new firm?
- How long does it take for my listing to reach other firms?
- I have a sales/leasing office….how do I enter my listings to the RLS?
- Legal Line Information
- Where can I find contact information for REBNY Departments?