If you have signed the RLS’ Universal Co-Brokerage Agreement, there is no need to have a separate agreement with any participating firm. If the firm does not participate in the RLS, then you should enter into a separate co-brokerage agreement with that firm.
Articles in this section
- I want to change listing technology provider -vendor- for my firm. What are the necessary steps?
- How do I send and receive exclusive listings?
- Are exclusive listings posted on the REBNY web site?
- What is the REBNY Listing Service (RLS)?
- Does REBNY have a public-facing website for RLS listings?
- I changed firms. How do I ensure my listings are associated with my new firm?
- How long does it take for my listing to reach other firms?
- Legal Line Information
- Where can I find contact information for REBNY Departments?
- May a buyer prevent the seller’s real estate agent from viewing the board package?