The Universal Co-Brokerage Agreement outlines the rules and regulations of the RLS. Based on the work of a special committee comprised of residential owners, managers, legal counsel and REBNY staff, the UCBA was revised and updated, with changes effective September 8th, 2020. Please take time to carefully review the rules and regulations you must follow and learn how the UCBA protects you!
Articles in this section
- What are the Top 5 Changes to the UCBA for 2020?
- How is Fair Housing being checked by the RLS?
- Can I enter my personal information in the description of a listing?
- May a buyer prevent the seller’s real estate agent from viewing the board package?
- Who makes up the fact-finding committee?
- Is there a rule regarding the location of "personal information" in the listing submitted to the RLS and the advertisement which appears on third party websites?
- Do I have to report the Contract Sale Price after the closing on a sale?
- Do I have to report to the RLS when a transaction was closed?
- What is the Obligation to Distribute and Timing for Distribution of Exclusive Listings?
- Who has to Co-Broke?